Episode: Suite 903 mixed by Qool DJ Marv | The Director's Cut Alternative Ending
Qool Marv Aural Memoirs and Buttamilk Archives // MusiQuarium Of Wonder // Instruments Of Mass Construction // Music4Winners // Chapters and Verses // Definite Measures // Intelligence'n'Music // Love+Truth+Hope // Notes To Self | 393 Episodes
<img src="http://assets.podomatic.net/ts/2c/df/a6/djqoolmarvsounds/1400x1400-2929x2929+117+0_2885047.jpg" alt="itunes pic" /><br />Original vision wasn't the final version.
Director's Cut Alternative Ending
All the same through track 21.
14. Ms. Dynamite - It Takes More (Includes her rap unedited - this was on the cutting room floor for the public version)
21. Raphael Saadiq - Skyy, Can You Feel Me
22. Lisa Left-Eye Lopes - Life Is Like A Park (Released overseas so getting the clearance wasn't possible)
23. The Avalanches - Since I Left You (Prince Paul Remix)
24. Slum Village - What Is This
25. Mr. Scruff - Come On Grandad
26. Tweet - Make Your Move
27. Focus - Having Your Fun
28. BMF featuring Swamburger - Steel Contraption
29. Glenn Lewis & Amel Larrieux -What's Come over Me
30. Eric Roberson - Hold On (He sold this song to Dwele within days of my submitting this mix and I had to remove Eric's version and replace it with When Love Calls)
This is the raw mix with my regular recording EQ. This CD that few got was compressed in a way that there was some distortion sporadically...pretty for your ears here. No "Qool Marvs or Suite 903s" drops.
I like this ending better because it's cold and at the end of the song. The released version fades the last song.
If you are into it, a collector's item. Enjoy!
The image is the tracklisting to the CD that came out, the final cut can be heard here on the Suite 903 site: http://www.suite903.com/2009/09/15/suite903-dj-qool-dj-marv/