OSD reminds all sneakerheads that money is still needed to help those affected by the earthquake in Haiti, and we encourage you to give $10, by texting "Haiti" to 90999.
The $10 will go the the American Red Cross Relief Fund, whose funds have been earmarked to help the people of Haiti.
Also, NiceKicks.com continues to encourage folks to contribute to the "Sneakerheads for Haiti" drive, coordinated through Soles4Souls, Inc. Check out http://NiceKicks.com for more details.
* ShoeMania x Mystique workers rally for fair wages
* Adidas Swinging the Ax and Opening Doors at the same time
* Reggie Bush to auction his Superbowl shoes to benefit the Haitian Relief Fund
* Adidas x Star Wars (and Snoop Dogg) Invade New York City
* Collective Brands & Star Wars Introduce Footwear
* Finishline Sneaker Contest
* Footwear News has 10 questions for Tinker Hatfield
* Long Beach Goes to War against "Shoefitti"
* Reebok ZigTech
* Adidas All Star East West Pack
* Black History Month 2010 Nike Air Force 1
* Nike Air Royal Mid Molded Leather
* Nike Trainer SC 20X Pack
* New Balance Mardi Gras Pack
* Converse All Star Chuck Mid
* Some Things are Better Off Dead: Nike Air Force 1 Mid AFX ReConcepts
* Golden Goose Star Skate
* Converse Dress Code 1/2 Collection
Follow the OSD on Twitter by following: Twitter.com/OSDLive and Twitter.com/OSneakerD.
Have an idea for a story or feedback; email us at OSDlive@gmail.com
As always, until next week, Walk GOOD!