Position: Senior Executive
Type: Full Time
Location: Victoria (downtown)
Closing: March 17, 2010
DailySplice.com provides word-class podcasting applications to a variety of different types of organizations including emergency services, universities, and ecommerce companies. The company is run by a small team, and is in the early stages of market growth, with a many exciting opportunities for larger and partnerships.
We’re looking for someone with hands on sales experience and a good track record of success with closing deals with larger clients and distribution partners. You will have a deep understanding and experience in sales operations, and will be good at introducing new ideas to organizations and following up. You will also have good business sense, and will be willing to work with the founders to help guide general business development.
Your primary responsibility will be to quickly evaluate opportunities and focus on a select few key sales leads or partnership opportunities. Your focus will be in Victoria and Vancouver, but will quickly expand elsewhere in North America. You will also assist with general product messaging on the website and in with the development of other marketing and sales materials.
The atmosphere is very entrepreneurial, and you will be working very closely with the founders every day. We are hardworking, and very passionate and committed to bringing our leading edge technology to mass markets.
- Entrepreneurial with a proven track record with early marketization of new technology
- Exceptional leadership traits
- Hands-on, collaborative, and excellent work ethic
- Accomplished verbal and written communicator
- Thrives in a startup environment
- Experience putting together strategic alliances / partnerships
- Solid understanding and enthusiastic with internet technologies
- Long-term vision and dedication
- Strategic decision maker with a commitment to performance tracking and optimization
- Experience with forecasting, budgeting, and reporting
Salary, commission, and options.
Please respond to email@example.com or call Rian Bowden at 250-954-2312. You should be prepared to provide references from your past 2 jobs or related projects. We will also ask you to provide examples of past success stories related to the various qualities outlined above.